Monday, April 27, 2009

photo shoot

This has been a long time coming. I have been meaning to post this announcement & pictures for several weeks now. So here you have it...

These are the pictures that we had taken when my daughter was 4 weeks old. She is now 11 weeks old. Time has sure flown by! She has changed quite a bit since these were taken. She is now coo-ing and smiling. She has become a morning person & is extremely happy when she wakes up each morning. She is still not sleeping through the night though. :(

Her cute baby bling!

Cute little feet



My husband wouldn't touch my shirt because she had pee'd all over my sleeve! :)

I love this one!

Same one in color.

Not my favorite pic of myself, but I have a pic of my son & I in almost this same pose.

I love this one with Daddy & daughter!



She's even chubbier now!

This is the pose where she pee'd all over my sleeve!

What a good big brother! He still dotes on her!





Boy he loves her! She, on the other hand, is not so sure about his hugs!




6 comments:

Brittani said...

she is beautiful! congrats and I absolutely love her.... any day now for me...

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. It sound like things are going well for you guys in UT. Miss our walks to the mail box. Doesn't that seem a million years ago? Love you lots!!!

Alisha said...

Monica, I LOVE your pictures, they turned out beautiful!! Who did them for you? I want to get some family pictures done and will probably do them while we're in Utah. Which, by the way, I'm hoping you'll be around while we're in town. I want to get together with you guys--would be fun to plan a BBQ or something with the families.

Liz said...

SOOO Cute. I can't wait to see how much she has changed!

Cassandra Romney said...

OH Monica she is so beautiful! You look great! I love it! Im sorry that I missed your call I feel so bad my phone is pretty much junk and doesnt really help me get my messages! I need you to call me again because i dont have your phone number!but ill let you know the plans. I also need your address! PLEASE TEXT IT TO ME ASAP. Friday im having a shower in Utah with my family and friends and I want you to come! it would be so cool to see you and catch up! Then saturday we are going to get married at 9am and im sure that we will be out around 10 at the lastest! So I would love to see you guys! I cant wait to see you actually! Its been too long!

Becky said...

Monica!! She is georgeous!!!! I'm dying. She is a mini (your son)!! Holy cow. And what a little peanut!!! Those pictures are to die for, esp. the one of her sitting up in your hand.