Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Slacker, Slacker, Slacker!!!

I know, I know, I know. It has been entirely too long since last posting! It has been an incredibly busy 6 months! To do a speedy catch up... we bought a new house, moved in, worked, worked, worked, went to Disneyland in October and have continued to work our little tushes off. That's pretty much the gist of it. I also have taken forever to post because we, yet again, have had computer problems. our computers memory stick port won't read our cameras memory stick. Also, the usb ports are finicky & don't always recognize our camera either. So it has been difficult getting pics onto this computer in order to put them on the blog. I still (believe or not, but it's true) don't have any house pics on my computer. However, here are a few of the pics from Disneyland. And by a few I mean a very few. We took over 800 pics!!!!
Dad & M with Sully. She wasn't so sure about him.
C's most favorite ride was Tower of Terror! He still talks about it NON-STOP!


My two little cuties!
C & I went on Splash Mountain right when it was getting dark & he got SOAKED from head to toe. Seriously, there wasn't a dry spot on him. He says "I hate Splash Mountain" even to this day.
It was really fun to be there for Halloween. I loved the pumpkins all over, especially at the front entrance.
Me & my little princess!
My whole family went (with the exception of my older brother). It was so much fun to have the crew together at the happiest place on earth!

1 comment:

Brittani said...

your kids are getting so big and cute (but they have always been cute!)