Saturday, March 7, 2009

Monthly Entry

I know. It's been a long time & pics of my baby girl are in need. I had a friend come over this morning & take some pictures for me. She did a really good job. Here are a few of the pictures that she took. I have a picture of my son & I in almost this exact same pose. I thought it would be cute to get on of me & my daughter like it as well.
Do you love the baby bling?!


Sleeping babies are the best!
What a cute grin! I love his little dimple!
He is such a good big brother! He loves on his sister & is very gentle.
I love how she is looking @ her big brother.
I think he is thinking "I LOVE the camera!"











6 comments:

Shannon said...

What cute kids you have. I really like the pictures of you and your baby together. Very cute!

Alyssa said...

I love your kids! You can definitely see the family resemblance between them.

Cassandra Romney said...

HI MONICA!! Oh your baby is so BEAUTIFUL! I can see why Caden is just adoring her.. She is so beautiful! Caden is growing up he looks like a little man! Oh. THat makes me so sad that I dont get to see him and you al as often! I hope you are enjoying Utah! We sure do miss you!
Love
Cassi

Becky said...

How ironic!!! I was just talking about u to Kent tonight!!!!! Then I get your comment. How are you?? I need to call u and get caught up, I might do that tomorrow. What did you name her? I like those last couple pics, she is so cute!!

I hope Jeff gets on full time!!

Alisha said...

About time for some pictures Mon! She's really beautiful. So maybe it's just the pictures but I see a lot of similarity between she and Caiden.

Diandra said...

Oh Monica, she is just precious! Seeing her and Caden brought tears to my eyes. Can't believe how much he's grown and how beautiful your family is.