Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Moving along

Just a quick little entry... We have spent the weekend packing and still have a TON of work to do. The bathrooms are about the only thing that are squared away. So many people have been helping taking Caiden to give us some child free time to pack. We hope to be completely packed by Friday mid afternoon.

Jeffs interview with Lehi Fire Department went well. He spoke with the Chief and will have a final interview next Tuesday after we arrive in Utah. It sounds like he might just get the job.

I have been in contact with Timpanogos hospital and they said they would like to have me on their staff, they just needed to contact a few of my references. I'll keep you posted when I hear more.

Only a few troubles have been encountered, such as no internet unless we go around the block to feed off of our neighbors (who have given us permission to do so! Thanks Tupas!!!!). Jeff unloaded the storage unit into the garage yesterday as well! Thanks Owens for the trailer to help with that! I'll keep posting when I get the chance.


That's about all I have time to write, LOTS of work to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you already!! Lauren started crying at the end of Sacrament Meeting because you weren't there. Dallin keeps reminding me that Caiden has a new house - - this morning he told me that he needs a new house. Yesterday, the Tupa girlies took the bubble machine and sat in the middle of your driveway to play with it. Last, but not least, we are painting our living room today and the sprayer wouldn't work. WHERE IS JEFF WHEN YOU NEED HIM??? Larry is learning some independence and got if figured out. It's just more fun with Jeff. Hope your drive went well. We love you!! The Clarks

Becky said...

I hope you got off okay!! We SURE will miss you guys, esp Caiden ;)